Building a Healing Consciousness | 8 Weeks
CLASS BEGINS JAN 17
SCHEDULE: Wednesday Evenings for 8 weeks
DATE and TIME: Jan 17 to March 14 (Skip 2/14), 6:00-8:00 PM
INSTUCTOR: Susan Blake, RScP
REQUIRED TEXT: The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
Joy of Meditation by Jack and Cornelia Addington
Healing Words by Larry Dossey
One of the core objectives for any class taught at CSL is to help create a better world – which is needed now, more than ever! The way to achieve this is to go within to discover the power of your thought, to AWAKEN and EXPAND individual consciousness.
In Building a Healing Consciousness, you will deepen your understanding of effective spiritual mind treatment and develop a greater understanding of the nature of the creative process in the individual. The student will begin building a healing consciousness through their affirmative prayer work. This course covers pages 111-128 and 163-186 in The Science of Mind.
What will you learn?
- You will learn about your connectedness to an infinite power for good which you can use.
- You will learn how to apply Universal Principles in your daily life and get results.
- You will learn the art of positive prayer called Spiritual Mind Treatment.
- You will learn the value of meditation and daily spiritual disciplines and commitment.
- You will learn that you have found new friends and relationships in your classmates who think as you do.
- You will learn you really can create a new life by changing your thinking and beliefs.